A great way for both adults and kids to let their hair down and enjoy, the Wonderla Amusement park in Kochi is a must-try if you are a fan of adrenaline-thumping rides and carnival-like ambiances. It’s clean, organized and well maintained. There a number of entertainment options for children and adults of all ages. Apart from these there are many other specialties including “XD Max”, a 3-D virtual reality attraction and India’s first ultra modern 500 seats digital indoor Musical Fountain with laser show. The park offers a perfect getaway for unwinding oneself.
Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi Travel Tips
- Get to the park early to be sure you can get on your favorite rides before the park gets too crowded.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Most of the pools are shallow. Do not dive into the pools.
- If you decide to visit on public holidays or vacation time, it is better to book tickets online.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
- Weekends: Rupees 730 for adults and Rupees 590 for child.
- Peak Season: Rupees 800 for adults and Rupees 650 for child.
How to Reach Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
- Wonderla Bus Stop and Pallithazham Bus Stop is the closest to the amusement park.
- Vintage Kitchen
- Valley view
- Spice Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.28% of people who visit Kochi include Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75.8% of people start their Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
People normally club together St. George Syro-malabar Catholic Forane Church, Edappally and Museum Of Kerala History while planning their visit to Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi.