Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
About Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi
Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Kakkanad Pallikara Rd, Pallikara, Kerala 683565
Ticket Price: 580 INR
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 49.1K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A great way for both adults and kids to let their hair down and enjoy, the Wonderla Amusement park is a must-try if you are a fan of adrenaline-thumping rides and carnival-like ambiances. It’s clean, organized and well maintained. There a number of entertainment options for children and adults of all ages. Apart from these there are many other specialties including “XD Max”, a 3-D virtual reality attraction and India’s first ultra modern 500 seats digital indoor Musical Fountain with laser show. The park offers a perfect getaway for unwinding oneself.
Wonderla Amusement Park Information
- Get to the park early to be sure you can get on your favorite rides before the park gets too crowded.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Most of the pools are shallow. Do not dive into the pools.
- If you decide to visit on public holidays or vacation time, it is better to book tickets online.
Wonderla Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Weekends: Rupees 730 for adults and Rupees 590 for child.
- Peak Season: Rupees 800 for adults and Rupees 650 for child.
How To reach Wonderla Amusement Park by Public Transport
- Wonderla Bus Stop and Pallithazham Bus Stop is the closest to the amusement park.
Restaurants Near Wonderla Amusement Park
- Vintage Kitchen
- Valley view
- Spice Garden
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Wonderla Amusement Park, Kochi Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Holiday Hotel
- Jewish Synagogue
- Ramada Resort Cochin
- Subramania Swami Temple
- Chakkulathukavu Temple
- Kochi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kochi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kochi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kochi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kochi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kochi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kochi