Princess StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Princess St, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Streets
Princess Street - Review
The houses and buildings on either side of this street, one of the oldest in Kochi, display a curious mix of British, Dutch, Portuguese and French styles of architecture. They are all pastel colors, with potted flowers weighing down balconies and windowsills. Restaurants, cafes, little boutiques and other vendors make the street one of the best places to shop in the city. It is a lively and charming area, and probably the best place to pick up souvenirs. Visit during the morning, when the scent of bakeries is the perfect precursor to breakfast.
Princess Street Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Princess Street by Public Transport
- Kunnumpuram Bus Stop
- Fort Kochi Bus Terminal
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Princess Street
95% of people who visit Kochi include Princess Street in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.24% of people start their Princess Street visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Princess Street
89.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Princess Street
Princess Street Map
Princess Street Trips
Princess Street, Kochi Reviews
All QuestionsPrincess street
- A Hard Day's Night Taxi Tours
- Taylor Made Tours Of Liverpool
- Our Lady And Saint Nicholas Church And Garden
- Epstein Theatre
- Calderstones Park And Coach House Gallery
- Privilege Liverpool
- St Josephs Parish
- Mersey City Music
- Bootle Provincial Club
- British Army 33 Signal Squadron 37 Signal Regiment
- The Beatles Shop
- Anthoney Coldicutt
- Liverpool Biennial
- National Museum & Galleries On Merseyside
- Merseyside Tourism & Conference Bureau