Berijam Lake3558 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Palani Hills Forest Conservation Area, Tamil Nadu., Kodaikanal, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Scenic Drive, Lake, Nature
The more serene and blessed cousin of the Kodai lake, Berijam will take your breath away with it’s sheer peace and quiet. This is the beauty of the lake; no boats, no crowds, no trash. Just pure magic. The ride to the lake is probably one of the most scenic drives in that part of the country. There are plenty of opportunities to get lost in thought and stare disbelievingly at this charming lake.
Berijam Lake Travel Tips
- You need official permission to enter the forest area, which your local travel agent should be able to arrange for you easily if you tell him before 2 PM the day before.
- Wear good shoes on this trip.
- This is a plastic free zone.
How to Reach Berijam Lake
- You will have to hire a taxi or take your own car to this lake.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kodaikanal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kodaikanal and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.28% of people who visit Kodaikanal include Berijam Lake in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50.66% of people start their Berijam Lake visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Berijam Lake
93.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Berijam Lake