How to Reach Kodaikanal - The Easiest Way to Reach Kodaikanal
- By Air: The closest international airport to Kodaikanal is Madurai, at approximately 114 km. From Chennai, the closest metropolitan city, Kodaikanal is at a distance of 520 kilometres.
- By Bus: State Tourist buses run on regular intervals from most big cities around Kodaikanal. One can also hire a car so that moving within the city is convenient.
- By Taxi: Hiring a cab in Kodaikanal is a bit expensive and unnecessary. Most of the central part of the town can be explored on foot. Even so, if you choose to hire a taxi bear in mind that rates are fixed and non-negotiable. You can also choose to hire a cab for sightseeing throughout the day, at charges of Rs.500 upwards.
- By Cycle: Relive your childhood memories by cycling around the epicentre of Kodaikanal. Some of the slopes and hairpin turns could be tricky but surely lots of fun.
- By Foot: If you are living in the centre of the town, you will find that most places of interest are at walking distance. Kodaikanal is beautiful place to walk around and explore. As an added benefit, you build up quite an appetite that you can work on later!
Are you looking for a Kodaikanal travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Kodaikanal from Nearby Cities
|Palani to Kodaikanal||65.45 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Madurai to Kodaikanal||118.03 km||2 hours 25 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Kodaikanal
- How to reach Munnar
- How to reach Madurai
- How to reach Coimbatore
- How to reach Ernakulam
- How to reach Coonoor
- How to reach Alleppey
- How to reach Ooty
- How to reach Kollam
- How to reach Bandipur
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai