Kurinji Andavar TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Kurinji Andavar Temple Road, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu., India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, View Point
Kurinji Andavar Temple - Review
The Kurunji Andavar Temple is a haven of peace and quiet. Even the most cynical person can feel spiritual in this beautiful temple. It is adorned with intricate carvings and colourful paintings. To top this, there is also a great view of the Palni hills from there.
Kurinji Andavar Temple Information
- Dress conservatively when visiting the temple.
- Open shoes outside the temple.
- There are shopping stalls outside the temple.
- Entry is free.
Kurinji Andavar Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for Monday-Sunday and public holidays.
How To reach Kurinji Andavar Temple by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
Restaurants Near Kurinji Andavar Temple
- Royale Holidays
- Al Baiq
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kodaikanal before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kodaikanal and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kurinji Andavar Temple
95% of people who visit Kodaikanal include Kurinji Andavar Temple in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
25.51% of people start their Kurinji Andavar Temple visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kurinji Andavar Temple
94.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kurinji Andavar Temple
Kurinji Andavar Temple Map
Kurinji Andavar Temple Trips
Kurinji Andavar Temple, Kodaikanal Reviews
All QuestionsKurinji andavar temple
- Red Bush Enterprise Baptist Church
- Wild Cat Pay Lake
- David Mckenzie Log Cabin
- Camp Caleb
- Fathers House Of Prayer
- Farris Strip Airport
- Faucett Christian Church
- Sparta United Methodist Church
- Wallace Christian Church
- Faucett Baptist Church
- Littlevine Church
- Prospect Baptist Church
- Freewill Baptist Youth Camp
- First Baptist Church
- Nicasio Reservoir