Are you looking for what to do in Kodaikanal?
PLACES TO SEE
- Coaker’s walk: For superb view of lush green hills and an unforgettable walk, the Coaker’s walk is a must visit. Even when it is covered in mist, there is a serene feel in the air that makes you forget that the fog blocks most of the gorgeous view.
- Kodaikanal Lake: Kodaikanal Lake stretches to the expanse of your imagination. Long and gorgeous, this lake is home to a variety of ducks and lotuses. Don’t miss a calming boat ride over this inviting lake.
- Bryant Park: Situated near the start of Coaker’s walk, Bryant Park is famous for its delicious variety of flowers and plants. Peaceful and tranquil, you might just be able to lose yourself in this place despite the crowds.
- Chettiar Park: On the way to the Kurinji Andavar Temple, the Chettiar Park is a pretty and landscaped park that attracts hoards of enthusiastic school-goers and families.
- Bear Shola Falls: Oh what a magnificent sight it is to see the mighty Bear Shola waters fall like a sheet of white fabric on the rugged rocks, enveloping them like the good triumphs the bad. Dare to take a hike in this majestic landscape or just stare in awe at god’s glorious creation.
- Pillar Rock:The pillar rocks are a triplet of gigantic rocks jutting out in all their beauty; awe-worthy and divine. With monkeys sharing your benches, this attraction could get a little crowded but it’s worth a visit definitely. The adjacent garden is extremely pretty.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kodaikanal and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kodaikanal getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kodaikanal with confidence.