Best Time To Visit Kodak
- Winter: The months between November to March mark the winter season around here. The temperatures range between 13 degree Celsius to 27 degree Celsius around here during this time. It can rain anytime around here during this season and it is advisable to put on woollen clothing during this time. Tourism also sees a drop here during this season.
- Summer: The months of July toAugust mark the summer season around here. The temperatures range between 31 degree Celsius to 38 degree Celsius during this time around here. Light showers may still startle you during this time and hence, it is advisable to carry an umbrella.
- Spring: The spring season experiences temperatures between 22 degree Celsius to 37 degree Celsius. It ranges between the months of April to June. It is quite pleasant around here during these months but the rains keep coming by.
- Autumn: This is another season when the weather stays pleasant around here. Fall comes in the month of October and November. The temperatures range between 16 degree Celsius to 32 degree Celsius. It is advisable to carry light woollen clothes and an umbrella all the time in this season.
The best time to visit Kodak will be in the months between April to June and October and November. The weather is quite refreshing and warm at this time. With light showers that grace this place throughout the year and during these months too, it is but easier to explore around and tour Kodak during this time.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Kodak is 949.27 mm in December.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Kodak is September.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Kodak is August.
Least humid month in Kodak is March.
- Best time to visit Seven Islands State Birding Park in Kodak