- Address: Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071, India
- Ticket Price: Free
Birla Planetarium - Review
Overview of Birla Planetarium
As you traverse the city of Kolkata, you'll stumble upon Birla Planetarium. Birla Planetarium is not the prime point of interest of Kolkata. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Kolkata tours ideally do not include a visit to Birla Planetarium.
More about Kolkata
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Kolkata trip planner for the same.
You can add cozy hotels in Kolkata like Treebo Diamond Plaza, Jameson Inn Shiraz and Pi Sapphire Suite.
If you want to add the visit to Birla Planetarium in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Kolkata vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Kolkata.
Things to Know Before Visiting Birla Planetarium
2.87% of people who visit Kolkata include Birla Planetarium in their plan
38.46% of people start their Birla Planetarium visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Birla Planetarium
75.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Birla Planetarium
Birla Planetarium Map
Birla Planetarium Trips
Birla Planetarium, Kolkata Reviews
This is awesome place. It is historical as well as famous and entertaining. Lots of people gather here to see this place. There are lots of show timings are there. Are renovating this place looks even more cool. Well organised and well composed. Kids can enjoy here as well as the can learn lots of things. Place is not so far from metro station. And its very famous. Victoria is all near by. We have enjoyed a lot here. Everyone shoul come here and experience this. Specially to encourage about stats and astronomical things.
Very nice and different experience. Every youngsters should visit and gain a better understanding of our solar system
Nice place to go with your kids. You will also enjoy it if you are interested about stars and our solar system. After recent renovation it's a must see in Kolkata. Practical problem is there is no parking space.
Located near the Maidan metro this is a recreational place mostly famous among school children and teenagers. It is good for educational purpose and often schools of Kolkata and others bring their school children to this place for educational tour. Detailed illustrations are given in three different languages about planets and solar system.
One of the most exciting place in Kolkata is the Birla Planetarium. Located near the Theatre Road, you can go there by metro or by bus. Nearest metro station is Rabindra Sadan. There are six shows everyday two of each in English, Hindi and Bengali. The show is half an hour show which show the universe. The gallery is also beautiful. Entry fee is ₹80.
All QuestionsBirla planetarium
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal