Chowringhee MarketCurrently Closed
- Address: 3 A, SN Banerjee Rd, Chowringhee Place, New Market Area, Esplanade, Taltala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Chowringhee Market - Review
The market resides in the quaint neighbourhood of the same name. It is one of the most popular neighbourhoods in Kolkata and pretty raves among folks and tourists for being a shopping destination and entertainment zone. While street shopping is like a must to do in India, it becomes even more important when we are talking about Kolkata and Chowringhee. From toys, knick knacks, local arts and crafts clothes, you can literally buy everything here! Of course, bargaining your way out is important. It is probably the best place for tourists and natives to interact. Oh, and don’t miss the street food here while you are at it. The lip smacking Jhalmuri is an absolute must here!
Chowringhee Market Information
- Beware of pickpockets.
Chowringhee Market Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Chowringhee Market Opening and Closing Hours
- Can be visited anytime during the day.
How To reach Chowringhee Market by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Jail Gate
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kolkata before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kolkata and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chowringhee Market
0.57% of people who visit Kolkata include Chowringhee Market in their plan
69.23% of people start their Chowringhee Market visit around 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Chowringhee Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chowringhee Market
Chowringhee Market Map
Chowringhee Market Trips
Chowringhee Market, Kolkata Reviews
my shop is also here n its nice market for wholesale
Chowranghee market Taratala is not as materialized as new market dharamtala.
My 2nd home
BCS it's help me lots in my achievement
Best for shopping.
All QuestionsChowringhee market
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station