- Address: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Landmark, Leisure, Family And Kids
Maidan - Review
Maidan is to Kolkata what Central Park is to New York ; the heart and soul of the city. Surrounded by monuments that are Kolkata’s most well known landmarks, the maidan has some esteemed company! People use this place to relax, unwind and play sports. The sight of kids laughing and old men chatting is not only rejuvenating to the mind but also refreshing for the spirit. There is a lot to look forward to on this 400 hectare parkland.
- Do not litter the grounds.
- Do be mindful and accommodating of others at the park.
How To reach Maidan by Public Transport
- Metro Kavi Subhash: Noapara to Maidan Metro Stop
- Tram no 29, 36 to Fort William Gate no 3.
- Bus no 7, 14, 19, AC, E, M, ORD, S, T-AC-1 to Fort William Gate No. 2 bus stop.
Restaurants Near Maidan
- Teej Bar and Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kolkata before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kolkata and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maidan
65.07% of people who visit Kolkata include Maidan in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.79% of people start their Maidan visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Maidan
91.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maidan