Park Street, Kolkata
About Park Street, Kolkata
Park Street, Kolkata - Address
Address: Park street, Kolkata, West Bengal
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 16.5K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Have you heard of the street that never sleeps? Right here in Kolkata, you have every imaginable indulgence on one hip, fashionable street called Park Street. It is home to pubs and restaurants that can be called some of the best in the entire city. The street is witness to a plethora of activities and is always abuzz with enthusiastic revellers. Come here to experience how Kolkata lets her hair down after a long day at work.
Park Street Information
- Trinca’s, Blue Fox , Mocambo and Moulin Rouge are some of the oldest establishments on the street.
How To reach Park Street by Public Transport
- Maidan Metro station and Park Street Metro Station are the closest train stations to Park Street. The closest bus stop is the Mullick Bazaar bus stop.
Restaurants Near Park Street
- Oly pub
- Blue Fox
- Peter Cat
- Moulin Rouge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kolkata before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kolkata and book an accommodation of your choice.
Park Street, Kolkata Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Prinsef Ghat
- Hotel Nest International
- Old Sikkim House
- Hotel Niharika
- Amri Hospital
- Kim Ling Kolkata China Town
- Treebo Jai Ambe Maa
- New Market, Kolkata
- University Of Calcutta
- Kolkata Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kolkata
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kolkata
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kolkata
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kolkata
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kolkata
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kolkata