Rabindra Tirtha3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: DG-17, Major Arterial Road(East-West), Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156, India Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-3323246002
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Rabindra Tirtha, as the name suggests, is based on the life of poet and exemplary individual of his time- Rabindranath Tagore. The place is overall an honest take on the various aspects of his life, thoughts, morals and teachings. The place is spread over an area of 4.89 acres and is home to an auditorium, beautiful art galleries, numerous exhibition hall, mini cinema hall and an exclusive music room, all of which is free for you check out and explore. Strolling through these art galleries that are decked with myriad artefacts, pictures, and poems will provide you with different accounts on Tagore’s life. There is a little cafe nearby where you can have a meal after the walk. Once you are done exploring it all, go to the outside garden and relax there.
Rabindra Tirtha Travel Tips
- Tickets for programs will be given on first come first serve basis.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rabindra Tirtha
- Entry Ticket for cultural programs are available from 4 PM on the day of program.
- 50% Concession on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for school students visiting in groups of 20 or more.
- 50% Concession on Friday for college students visiting in groups of 10 or more.
Rabindra Tirtha Hours
- Ticket Counter remains open till 07:00 PM
- Library is closed for tourists. Permission will be needed for entry.
How to Reach Rabindra Tirtha
- By Subway: Rabindra Tirtha
- By Bus: Rabindra Tirtha
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kolkata before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kolkata and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Rabindra Tirtha Address: DG-17, Major Arterial Road(East-West), Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156, India
- Rabindra Tirtha Contact Number: +91-3323246002
- Rabindra Tirtha Timing: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Rabindra Tirtha Price: 20 INR
- Time required to visit Rabindra Tirtha: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Rabindra Tirtha Reviews & Ratings
When Rabindra Jayanti in 2022 will be celebrated on 9th May ?Answer Report Abuse
how can we book dormitory bed at Rabindra Tirtha , Kolkata. If possible please send us the e-mail address and mobile number of concern person as well.Answer Report Abuse
Rabindra Tirtha contact number is 91-3323246002.Report Abuse