Royal Calcutta Golf Club534 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 18, Golf Club Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700033, India Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-3324731352
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Golf Course, Family And Kids
Founded in 1829, ‘Royal’ as it is fondly known, is the oldest golf club outside the British Isles. You can almost smell the British influence once you enter the aristocratic building. Gleefully stuck in the royal times, the golf club has been home to some enthralling races and stylish soirees. But don’t get too overwhelmed yet. The race is where the adrenaline is and where the action really sets in. If you can, do catch a derby at this iconic turf and watch the handsome horses run in all their glory. You can also book a putting session at the golf field to get a taste of this blue blooded game.
How to Reach Royal Calcutta Golf Club
- Buses AC-6, S-4B, ST-6 to Tollygunje Tram Depot.
- Tram 29 to Tollygunje Tram Depot.
- Subway line Kavi Subhash: Noapara to Mahanayak Uttam Kumar station.
- Aminia Restaurant
- Mainland China Restaurant
- The Lords Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kolkata before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kolkata and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Royal Calcutta Golf Club Address: 18, Golf Club Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700033, India
- Royal Calcutta Golf Club Contact Number: +91-3324731352
- Royal Calcutta Golf Club Timing: 05:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Royal Calcutta Golf Club(preferred time): 06:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Royal Calcutta Golf Club: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.12% of people who visit Kolkata include Royal Calcutta Golf Club in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.28% of people start their Royal Calcutta Golf Club visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Royal Calcutta Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Calcutta Golf Club
People normally club together B. B. D Bagh and South Park Street Cemetery while planning their visit to Royal Calcutta Golf Club.