Events and Festivals in Kollam
- Crafts Festival (December - January): the crafts festival is celebrated every year and offers the best craftworks in the whole destination. So indulge in the local arts and craft and witness Kollam in a new way.
- Kollam Pooram (April): The Kollam Pooram festival is celebrated every year for the god Vishnu and takes place in Ashram temple. A ten day festival, it features procession and fireworks.
- Ashtami Rohini (August - September): Ashtami Rohini is a five day festival in the region and is coupled with fireworks and decorations.
- Oachirakali (June): Oachirakali is a mock sword fight festival and is one of the most important festivals in the region.
- Kottamkulangara Temple festival: Kottamkulangara Temple festival is an unusual festival where the men in the family dress up like women and carry torches.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kollam