How to Reach Kollam
- By Air: Trivandrum International Airport is the nearest airport about 56 kilometres from the city.
- By train: Take a train to the Kollam Junction to reach the destination.
- By car: Kollam is connected to most of the major cities in Kerela.
- By bus: Andamukkam City Bus Stand is the main bus stand in the region.
- On foot: You can easily explore the city on foot.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kollam. The most preferred mode of transport in Kollam is Car.
Average distance: 29.25 km Average time: 57.25 min
Car 50%Driving 30 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 17.5 kms 30.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 25%Bus 40 min Other 30 min Train 15 min Waiting 5 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 12 kms 93 min
Train/Metro 25%Train 55 min Waiting 10 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 70 kms 75 min
|Karunagappally to Kollam||9.7 km||9 mins|
|Parippally to Kollam||16.21 km||16 mins|
|Alleppey to Kollam||34.19 km||34 mins|
|Thiruvananthapuram to Kollam||37.05 km||37 mins|
|Ernakulam to Kollam||44.98 km||44 mins|
|Kochi to Kollam||47.08 km||47 mins|
|Malappuram to Kollam||83.39 km||1 hour 23 mins|
|Bangalore to Kollam||147.88 km||2 hours 27 mins|