Panmana AshramCurrently Closed
- Address: Thevalakkara-Kuttivattom Rd, Chavara, Kerala 691583, Kollam, India
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4762670930
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Family And Kids
About Panmana Ashram, Kollam
Peace, serenity, and tranquility are just the beginning of this ashram. Panmana Ashram is one of the best Ashrams in the area and is known for its relaxing views and trainings that are sure to make your trip successful. Panama Ashram offers a peaceful atmosphere and a picturesque setting that you can enjoy with your loved ones.
Panmana Ashram Information
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
How To reach Panmana Ashram by Public Transport
- You can take a taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kollam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kollam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Panmana Ashram
95% of people who visit Kollam include Panmana Ashram in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.28% of people start their Panmana Ashram visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Panmana Ashram
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Panmana Ashram
Panmana Ashram Map
Panmana Ashram Trips
Panmana Ashram, Kollam Reviews
Highly spiritually uplifting. Harmonises mind, body and soul.
Calm and quiet place, good for meditation.
Calm and beautiful place....
Panmana asramam is related to chattambi swamikal.
All QuestionsPanmana ashram
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station