Are you looking for what to do in Kollam?
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the beach and rejuvenate your mind and body.
- Visit the various temples and churches in the destination.
- Have a taste of the local food here in the region.
- Visit the lake and go boating.
- Swimming is also an option here.
PLACES TO SEE
- Ashtamudi Lake: Ashtamudi Lake is a renowned lake in the region and is known for its magnificent views and sceneries that it beholds. So visit the lake and get lost in the serenity and peace.
- Amritapuri Asramam: Amritapuri Asramam is a Hindu pilgrimage place that is known because of its great architecture and scenic value.
- Tangassery Cathedral: Tangassery Cathedral is a fine-looking cathedral in the destination and a visit here will guarantee you a worthwhile trip.
- Thirumullavaram Beach: Thirumullavaram Beach is a must visit for any traveller due to the magnificent location and stunning views that will leave you in awe. So visit the beach and relax.
- Thangassery: Thangassery is a great destination to visit as it holds a lot of historical value and becomes an experience you do not want to miss out on.
Below we have a list of things to do in Kollam and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Kollam getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Kollam with confidence.