Thirumullavaram BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Thirumullavaram Beach Thirumullavaram Kerala 691012 , Kollam, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Nature
About Thirumullavaram Beach, Kollam
Thirumullavaram Beach is one of the most picturesque beaches in the region and sees a lot of tourism the whole year round. The beach is famed for its golden sand, quaint scenery and soothing environment. So take some time out and visit this wonder of a destination to make the most of Kollam.
Thirumullavaram Beach Information
- Carry swimwear.
- Carry sunscreen and sunhat.
How To reach Thirumullavaram Beach by Public Transport
- You can explore the area on foot.
- You can also book a taxi near the area and walk to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kollam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kollam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Thirumullavaram Beach
95% of people who visit Kollam include Thirumullavaram Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37.73% of people start their Thirumullavaram Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Thirumullavaram Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Thirumullavaram Beach
Thirumullavaram Beach Map
Thirumullavaram Beach Trips
Thirumullavaram Beach, Kollam Reviews
It's a nice place to sit down and talk with friends and family. There is a nice breeze, but a bit warm maybe. It is a also suitable place if you want to spend sometime with yourself. There are no shops or services available nearby though.
Not a beach exactly but a good place to be at and relax, stare at the sea. Enjoy
Not a tourist friendly beach. You better visit kollam beach or Thanni beach which are only a few miles away(south)
Peaceful and relaxing beach. Better than Kollam beach which is commercialised.
Awesomely attractive beach Definitely recommend going on the weekends as fun trip also peaceful,fun to just listen to the wind blowing....
All QuestionsThirumullavaram beach
- Luke Park
- Lakeshore Tackle And Firearms
- De Graaf Fine Art
- Good Goods
- Singapore Yacht Club
- Best Chance
- Kingfisher Cove Of Saugatuck
- Saugatuck Music In The Park
- Highbanks Wildlife Art Gallery
- Mt. Baldhead Steps....The Top
- Saugatuck Gallery
- Shangrai-La Mobile Home Park
- Saugatuck Township Tails 'N' Trails Dog Park
- Christian Science Society
- Back Bay