Sri Mookambika Temple42 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kollur, Karnataka 576220, India Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8254258221
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Dating back to around 1200 years, Sri Mookambika Temple is a famous place of worship in Kollur, Karnataka. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga and Saraswati - highly regarded deities in India. The site is a complex of temples that make for a spectacular sight to behold. The main temple, built in stone is a marvelous piece of architecture. The structure bares various carvings that showcase skilful craftsmanship. The carvings include gods and goddesses, dancers, and mythological animals. The place turns into a pilgrimage during important festivals of India. Many mythological stories are also associated with the temple, which makes it even more appealing to visit. If you are in Kollur, do visit this temple.
More about Kollur
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Kollur trip planner for personalization.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Kollur like Hamilton Residency, Swayambhoo Guest House and Hotel Mahalakshmi Residency.
Find out how to reach Kollur to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Kollur vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Sri Mookambika Temple
- Buses to Kollur bus station
- Sri Mookambika Temple Address: Kollur, Karnataka 576220, India
- Sri Mookambika Temple Contact Number: +91-8254258221
- Sri Mookambika Temple Timing: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!