Chandrabhaga Sea BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: Konark, Puri, Orissa, 752111, India
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:45 pm Details
- Phone: +91-6758236821
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, View Point, Family And Kids
Chandrabhaga Sea Beach - Review
Chandrabhaga is a beautiful sea beach that ranks next after the main Puri Beach in Orissa. It is very close to Konark Sun Temple and so it makes it very convenient for the tourists. The beach is famous for its beautiful sunset view. This beach has a lot of mythological significance as well. It is said that the water from this beach had healed Lord Krishna’s son Sambhu who was suffering from leprosy.
There is another mythological tale from where we get to know about the history behind the name of the beach. It is said that the Sun God himself fell in love with Sage Chandrabhaga’s daughter. The sage in turn did not surrender to him and ran for his daughter’s chastity and like this on the run the girl was scared and jumped into the water to save herself. From then onwards this beach is called Chandrabhaga.
Apart from all its mythological significance, this place has been the inspiration for many a poet. This beach has some kind of magic in its ambience that gives you immense peace and solace. Some time spent here will completely purify your heart and soul.
Chandrabhaga Sea Beach Information
- You can also contact on +91 6742432177.
- The beach is a fantastic picnic spot.
- Do not forget to get some photographs clicked here.
How To reach Chandrabhaga Sea Beach by Public Transport
- The nearest railway station is the Bhubaneshwar Junction.
- The nearest airport is the Biju Patnaik Airport.
Restaurants Near Chandrabhaga Sea Beach
- Kamat Restaurant
- Santoshi Restaurant
- Geetanjali Restaurant
- Sun Temple Restaurant
- Santi Restaurant
- Deluxe Restaurant
- Baba Sweet Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chandrabhaga Sea Beach
95% of people who visit Konark include Chandrabhaga Sea Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
63.95% of people start their Chandrabhaga Sea Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chandrabhaga Sea Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chandrabhaga Sea Beach
Chandrabhaga Sea Beach Map
Chandrabhaga Sea Beach Trips
Chandrabhaga Sea Beach, Konark Reviews
All QuestionsChandrabhaga sea beach
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa