Konark MathCurrently Open
- Address: Near Sun Temple, Konark, Orissa, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Konark Math is a monastery located close to the Sun Temple. Take a walk through the math to unfold yet another religious site in Konark. The Math is known for not worshipping any deity and is based on the ideology of ‘Sunya Sadhna’ or ‘Zero Meditation’.
Talk to the locals at the Math about the meditation technique if you are curious about what lies beyond the realms of the human body!
Konark Math Travel Tips
- Do wear modest clothes and comfortable shoes.
- Remove shoes at the entrance.
How to Reach Konark Math
- Hire a Taxi, auto-rickshaw or cycle rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Konark include Konark Math in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
54.55% of people start their Konark Math visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Konark Math
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Konark Math