Ramchandi Beach, Konark
About Ramchandi Beach, Konark
Ramchandi Beach, Konark - Address
Address: Ramachandi, Khalakata, Odisha 752111
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located on the Marine Drive of Konark, close to the Ramchandi Temple, the Ramchandi Beach is an untouched sandy heaven explored by only a few. The pure water of the Bay of Bengal and the River Kusabhadra which confluence a short distance from the marine drive, is yet another spectacular sight.
Visitors love to express the god-like appeal of the beach- a spiritual experience rare to find in the tangible world.
- Having a picnic at the beach.
- Taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the bay.
Don’t miss the sunrises and sunsets on the beach while you visit Konark.
Ramchandi Beach Information
- If you are taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the Bay of Bengal, take safety precautions and travel with a trained person.
- Carry your own food and water as there are no nearby eateries.
- A humble appeal to not leave behind any traces of bottles or food at the beach- a must if you want to blog about the sheer cleanliness of the beach for years to come.
How To reach Ramchandi Beach by Public Transport
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw, Taxi or Cycle Rickshaw to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ramchandi Beach, Konark Reviews - Write a Review
This place is an awesome place for public who want to enjoy a calm and quiet environment. You can see the waves of the sea and enjoy the breeze.
A very good view of beach a tourist can get . But this place needs swatcha cleanness
A place with tremendous potential, considering its natural beauty & religious significance. However, it still remains a mere "picnic spot", instead of evolving into a famous tourist destination.
Beautiful beach on Puri Konark road. Nice & quiet.
Nice place to go with family our Puja and Picnic. Auspicious place where Maa Durga is getting worship as Maa Ranachand. Love t be there again and again.