Ramchandi Beach236 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ramachandi, Khalakata, Odisha 752111, Konark, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Located on the Marine Drive of Konark, close to the Ramchandi Temple, the Ramchandi Beach is an untouched sandy heaven explored by only a few. The pure water of the Bay of Bengal and the River Kusabhadra which confluence a short distance from the marine drive, is yet another spectacular sight.
Visitors love to express the god-like appeal of the beach- a spiritual experience rare to find in the tangible world.
- Having a picnic at the beach.
- Taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the bay.
Don’t miss the sunrises and sunsets on the beach while you visit Konark.
Ramchandi Beach Travel Tips
- If you are taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the Bay of Bengal, take safety precautions and travel with a trained person.
- Carry your own food and water as there are no nearby eateries.
- A humble appeal to not leave behind any traces of bottles or food at the beach- a must if you want to blog about the sheer cleanliness of the beach for years to come.
How to Reach Ramchandi Beach
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw, Taxi or Cycle Rickshaw to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Konark include Ramchandi Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.71% of people start their Ramchandi Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ramchandi Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ramchandi Beach