Ramchandi BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Ramachandi, Khalakata, Odisha 752111, Konark, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Ramchandi Beach - Review
Located on the Marine Drive of Konark, close to the Ramchandi Temple, the Ramchandi Beach is an untouched sandy heaven explored by only a few. The pure water of the Bay of Bengal and the River Kusabhadra which confluence a short distance from the marine drive, is yet another spectacular sight.
Visitors love to express the god-like appeal of the beach- a spiritual experience rare to find in the tangible world.
- Having a picnic at the beach.
- Taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the bay.
Don’t miss the sunrises and sunsets on the beach while you visit Konark.
Ramchandi Beach Information
- If you are taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the Bay of Bengal, take safety precautions and travel with a trained person.
- Carry your own food and water as there are no nearby eateries.
- A humble appeal to not leave behind any traces of bottles or food at the beach- a must if you want to blog about the sheer cleanliness of the beach for years to come.
How To reach Ramchandi Beach by Public Transport
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw, Taxi or Cycle Rickshaw to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ramchandi Beach
95% of people who visit Konark include Ramchandi Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.7% of people start their Ramchandi Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ramchandi Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ramchandi Beach
Ramchandi Beach Map
Ramchandi Beach Trips
Ramchandi Beach, Konark Reviews
Small but good beach. It is more popular for the temple located in the beach side and merging position of Sea and River. Having access to water area with small extended bridges which is very good. Photogenic place and there is motor boat ride option also. Good parking space also with well maintained park.
Good place, soothing environment, have a visit to Ramachandi Beach Parking 20rs and lunch in ramachandi temple for rs 60. Perfect view of beach and having lunch under the trees will surely make your day. Recently when I visited that place, I found some kittens, which were very adorable. Water sports are also available.
The beach is nearby Ramchandi temple..The beach will not satisfy you with waves but there are a few paid rides(water sports) which you can take up . Local men will charge you high.. bargain and enjoy the rides. The place behind the temple has benches where you can just sit in and enjoy the salty breeze while capturing people opting for rides or may be just the view. It's a definite love for someone who want to enjoy rides.
Ramachandi Beach is a very beautiful place. Hear the Bay of Bengal is at back and the river is on front. In between a sand island is there. Boating facility is available here to go there and enjoy the nature and to see the meeting place of the sea and river. It is a very good place for spending holiday and making picnic party with both friends and family. Please come and enjoy.
Ramachandi is one of the finest place for picnic. Hire a boat and go to the small island at the meeting point of sea and river. Always plan to visit Ramchandi in early morning so that you can enjoy sun rise and also morning hour is the best to bath at Chandrabhaga. Even you can have a nice bath experience in island also.
All QuestionsRamchandi beach
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto