Ramchandi BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Ramachandi, Khalakata, Odisha 752111, Konark, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Located on the Marine Drive of Konark, close to the Ramchandi Temple, the Ramchandi Beach is an untouched sandy heaven explored by only a few. The pure water of the Bay of Bengal and the River Kusabhadra which confluence a short distance from the marine drive, is yet another spectacular sight.
Visitors love to express the god-like appeal of the beach- a spiritual experience rare to find in the tangible world.
- Having a picnic at the beach.
- Taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the bay.
Don’t miss the sunrises and sunsets on the beach while you visit Konark.
- If you are taking a boat ride to see the confluence of the river with the Bay of Bengal, take safety precautions and travel with a trained person.
- Carry your own food and water as there are no nearby eateries.
- A humble appeal to not leave behind any traces of bottles or food at the beach- a must if you want to blog about the sheer cleanliness of the beach for years to come.
- Hire an Auto-rickshaw, Taxi or Cycle Rickshaw to reach the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Konark include Ramchandi Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.71% of people start their Ramchandi Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ramchandi Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ramchandi Beach
Beautiful place. Beach is also very good. But other amenities of bathing is not satisfactory. The temple in the beach is also very good. Boating facility available in sea but security is not clear.
Very good place to hangout in a group. I would like to suggest please don't go alone. And you can have your adventure but in a group . Make sure you have filled your vehicle with fuel .Nearby no petrol pump are available . If you are not sure to stay there return puri town or else the highway before 5pm. It's quite lonely place to drive even.
A prefect place for picnic. No need to carry any kind of utensils or other stuffs for picnic except vegetable. There are many shops who provides cooking materials. U can also have prasad from the temple and enjoy the Sea beach
Cool, calm and serene. Pristine beauty. The island is awesome. Small and beautiful. See the pics to believe.
Nice temple. So many breakers on the road which will make you motion sick. Ask driver to drive smooth not jerky.