Vishnu TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Behind Ramachandi Temple, Konark, Orissa, India
- Timings: 12:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
India is known for its many temples gracing almost every major street. The Vishnu Temple behind the Ramchandi Temple is one such silent ambassador of the Indian culture.
A peaceful temple nevertheless, be sure to take the blessings of Vishnu- the Protector and the omnipresent!
- A must-see when you visit the Ramchandi Temple.
- Don’t forget to remove your footwear outside the temple- a custom in India.
- Hire a Taxi, Auto-rickshaw or Cycle Rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Konark include Vishnu Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Vishnu Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Vishnu Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vishnu Temple