Vishnu TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Behind Ramachandi Temple, Konark, Orissa, India
- Timings: 12:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Vishnu Temple - Review
India is known for its many temples gracing almost every major street. The Vishnu Temple behind the Ramchandi Temple is one such silent ambassador of the Indian culture.
A peaceful temple nevertheless, be sure to take the blessings of Vishnu- the Protector and the omnipresent!
Vishnu Temple Information
- A must-see when you visit the Ramchandi Temple.
- Don’t forget to remove your footwear outside the temple- a custom in India.
How To reach Vishnu Temple by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi, Auto-rickshaw or Cycle Rickshaw
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konark before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konark and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vishnu Temple
95% of people who visit Konark include Vishnu Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Vishnu Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Vishnu Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vishnu Temple
Vishnu Temple Trips
3 Views2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Chadayamangalam from ChadayamangalamBy: Guest UserCity: Chadayamangalam