This museum focuses on the finds of the department of Archaeology in Baden-Württemberg. The museum has three floors:
- Ground floor – Archaeology methodology and museum shop.
- First Floor – Artefacts from the Neolithic period (lake dwellings on Lake Constance) to the Late Modern Times.
- Second Floor – Medieval archaeology, culture and everyday life in urban and rural areas.
Check out the museum shop for replicas of the various archaeological artefacts.
Archaeologisches Landesmuseum Travel Tips
- No smoking
Entrance Ticket Details For Archaeologisches Landesmuseum
- EUR 4 for reduced categories – students and disabled.
- EUR 1 for kids 6-18.
- 1st Saturday of the month- Free.
How to Reach Archaeologisches Landesmuseum
- All the city buses stop outside the museum at Sternplatz
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Konstanz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konstanz and book an accommodation of your choice.
43% of people who visit Konstanz include Archaeologisches Landesmuseum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
62.73% of people start their Archaeologisches Landesmuseum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Archaeologisches Landesmuseum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Archaeologisches Landesmuseum