Bismarck TowerCurrently Closed
- Address: 78467 Konstanz, Germany
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 1 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Tower, Nature
Bismarck Tower - Review
All over Germany there are towers commemorating the famous German chancellor Otto von Bismarck. In Konstanz, this tower soars atop a grapevine-covered hill, which is a good place to catch the sunset. It is even better from the top of the tower though. 106 lead from the entrance hall to the observation deck on the fifth floor of the tower. At the base of the tower, you’ll find benches and fire pits (you can have a barbeque here), surrounded by grassy lawns and trees.
Bismarck Tower Ticket Prices
- EUR 1: Adults
- EUR 30 kids under 14.
Bismarck Tower Hours
- Call the in advance to find out if it is open and you can climb to the top on the day of your visit.
How To reach Bismarck Tower by Public Transport
- Bus 14 stop DanzigerStraße, Konstanz
- Bus 9 stop Sonnenbühlstraße/Rauhgasse, Konstanz
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konstanz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konstanz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bismarck Tower
24.54% of people who visit Konstanz include Bismarck Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.7% of people start their Bismarck Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bismarck Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bismarck Tower