How to Reach Konstanz, Germany
The Easiest Way to Reach Konstanz
- By Air: Zurich Airport (Switzerland), Friedrichshafen Airport (Germany), Stuttgart Airport (Germany) and EuroAirport (Basel, Switzerland) serve flights for those wishing to visit Konstanz. You’ll have to the city from these by car, tram, train or bus.
- By Train: Konstanz Hauptbahnhof (the Konstanz Train Station) serves both German and Swiss Trains. It’s in the old town. Trains go to Zurich, other stops around Lake Constance, Bregenz and Karlsruhe. Most other destinations will require a changeover.
- By Boat: It’s usually quicker to visit the cities around Lake Constance by boat rather than by train.
- By Car: The B33, from Germany and the A7, N1/N7 from Switzerland lead into Konstanz.
- By Bus: The main bus lot is at the corner of Döbelestraße/Grenzbachstraße. From here, various bus companies ply out to many German cities.
- By Bus: The bus system is timely, intelligent, and cheap.
- By Cycle: The city is very cycling friendly. The cycles may be rented from near the main train station quite cheaply.
- By Taxi: Taxis are usually available near the train station and other major stoppage points.
- By Foot: There is no better way to see the old town than on foot.
Are you looking for a Konstanz travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Konstanz
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Konstanz. The most preferred mode of transport in Konstanz is Walking.
Average distance: 1.4 km Average time: 20 min
Walking 100%Walking 20 min Overall average time for 1.4 kms 20 min
How to Reach Konstanz from Nearby Cities
|Radolfzell Am Bodensee to Konstanz||24.08 km||24 mins|
|Frauenfeld to Konstanz||33.19 km||33 mins|
- How to reach Frankfurt
- How to reach Munich
- How to reach Hamburg
- How to reach Leipzig
- How to reach Potsdam
- How to reach Trier