This is a museum of Art, Culture and History for Konstanz and it’s surrounding region. The collection began centuries ago – as far back as the 13th century. The artefacts are all of incredible quality and high historical value. They are also very varied – from pre-historic artefacts to a brilliant mineral collection. Highlights are:
- The Historic Hall - vessels, stone implements and bronze jewellery
- Ice age drawing on a reindeer horn
- Roman Pottery
Check out the museum website for special exhibitions or events for the day of your intended visit.
Rosgarten Museum Konstanz Travel Tips
- Photography not allowed.
- Disabled/wheelchair accessible.
- Parking at Dammgasse and on the Augustinerplatz.
- Check out the museum cafe.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rosgarten Museum Konstanz
- Wednesday from 2pm and every first Sunday of the month admission free.
- EUR 1.50 for groups of 10.
- School groups – EUR 0.50
How to Reach Rosgarten Museum Konstanz
- Bus 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 12, 13, 14, 908 stop Konstanz Bahnhof
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Konstanz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konstanz and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.5% of people who visit Konstanz include Rosgarten Museum Konstanz in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
51.43% of people start their Rosgarten Museum Konstanz visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rosgarten Museum Konstanz
82.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rosgarten Museum Konstanz