Are you looking for what to do in Konstanz?
- Constance Harbour: The Imperia statue is the first thing to draw your eye, but there’s always something or other happening on the water or at the harbour.
- SEA LIFE Konstanz: A large, children friendly aquarium.
- Old Town (Niederburg): A well preserved medieval section full of boutiques, cafes and nightlife venues.
- Muenster UnsererLieben Frau: A 11th century church with an impressive Rotunda and an important crypt.
- Bodenseetherme: A family friendly geothermal spa.
Below we have a list of things to do in Konstanz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Konstanz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Konstanz with confidence.