- Address: Konya, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 6 TRY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Historical Site, Bird Watching
An ancient hotel or an inn which was located on the historical silk route, the Caravanserai that stands today is the well-maintained ruins of what was a landmark in the past. Merchants and travellers of ancient times used to drop-in here when travelling on the silk-route.
When here, do not miss you the variety of beautiful birds that you can observe.
- Modest dressing is recommended, especially for women. Wear a head scarf at all times.
- Ideal to visit only if you travelling between Cappadocia and Konya.
- There is a small cafe just opposite the place serving refreshments.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konya and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.07% of people who visit Konya include Caravanserai in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.45% of people start their Caravanserai visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Caravanserai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Caravanserai
People normally club together Konya Buyuksehir Belediyesi Spor Ve Kongre Merkezi and Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque while planning their visit to Caravanserai.
People also prefer to end their day with Caravanserai.