- Address: Konya, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 6 TRY
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Historical Site, Bird Watching
Caravanserai - Review
An ancient hotel or an inn which was located on the historical silk route, the Caravanserai that stands today is the well-maintained ruins of what was a landmark in the past. Merchants and travellers of ancient times used to drop-in here when travelling on the silk-route.
When here, do not miss you the variety of beautiful birds that you can observe.
- Modest dressing is recommended, especially for women. Wear a head scarf at all times.
- Ideal to visit only if you travelling between Cappadocia and Konya.
- There is a small cafe just opposite the place serving refreshments.
How To reach Caravanserai by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Konya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Caravanserai
95% of people who visit Konya include Caravanserai in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48.05% of people start their Caravanserai visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Caravanserai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Caravanserai
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Istanbul, Konya, Antalya from KaracBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Istanbul, Konya, Antalya
Caravanserai, Konya Reviews
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto
Find places near Caravanserai, Konya
Yeşil Bahçe Cafe Restaurant Souvenir Market -0.083 km away
Cafe Park -0.274 km away