Events and Festivals in Konya
- Seb-i-Arus ceremony: Held in December, this is a major Konya festival dedicated to Mevlana better known as Rumi- the world famous poet. The event commemorates his death and has some spectacular shows and performances.
- The International Nasreddin Hodja Festival: It is also another major festival in Konya dedicated to one of the most prominent name in Turkish literature. It is held in July every year and sees a rich array of writers.
- The Beysehir National Photographers Meeting, White Cherry Festival, Soguksu Festival, Watermelon Festival, Strawberry Festival, Harvest and Culture Festival are some of the other remarkable Konya events.
Trip plans for Konya
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Konya
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Konya
- Events & Festivals in Akşehir
- Events & Festivals in Manavgat
- Events & Festivals in Oba Belediyesi
- Events & Festivals in Avsallar Belediyesi
- Events & Festivals in Alanya
- Events & Festivals in Side