Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And MosqueCurrently Open
- Address: Sems Parki Sems Mahallesi Karatay, Konya 42050, Turkey
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Tomb
Dedicated to Semsi Tebrizi- a friend, companion and guide of Mevlana Rumi, this mosque was originally used as a tekke or dervish hall, as hence is square shaped. There is a tomb beneath the cenotaph which is believed to be of Semsi Tebrizi, but it is not yet proved.
Yet, a beautiful place to visit. It is just at a walking distance from Mevlana Museum.
Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is recommended, especially for women. Wear a head scarf at all times.
How to Reach Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque
- Namli Cig Kofte
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Konya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Konya and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.75% of people who visit Konya include Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.62% of people start their Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque
93.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sems-i Tebrizi Tomb And Mosque