Green Connection Aquarium839 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 93 Lorong Burung Ruai 1, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-88263326
- Ticket Price: 25 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium
The Green Connection aquarium lets you see the unseen critters of Sabah and Borneo, from those that live in unusual places like the padi fields and storm water drains, to the more obvious reefs and rivers. A tour inside this aquarium starts off with an introduction to the precious water cycle and introduces you to frogs, cave dwellers, turtles, a variety of fresh water fish, and snakes that you can stroke if you dare. In the aquarium you’ll meet sharks, rays, clownfish and other reef dwellers and will learn about the delicate balance that dictates life in the oceans.
Green Connection Aquarium Travel Tips
- Take regular instructions while feeding the species.
Entrance Ticket Details For Green Connection Aquarium
- Children (2-16 years): 15 RM
- Family Ticket 2 Adult and up to 2 children: 60 RM (additional children RM 5 each to a maximum of 4 children per parent).
- Group visits for school children: Children RM 5 (5 to 50 children) and Teachers RM 10 (1 teacher for every 12 children).
How to Reach Green Connection Aquarium
- By Bus: Get a bus that heads towards Tuaran, Innanam, Mengatal, Telipok and stop at KM2 of Jalan Tuaran or Wisma Wanita (Women's Centre).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kota Kinabalu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kota Kinabalu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Green Connection Aquarium Address: 93 Lorong Burung Ruai 1, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Green Connection Aquarium Contact Number: +60-88263326
- Green Connection Aquarium Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Green Connection Aquarium Price: 25 MYR
- Best time to visit Green Connection Aquarium(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Green Connection Aquarium: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.7% of people who visit Kota Kinabalu include Green Connection Aquarium in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
46.34% of people start their Green Connection Aquarium visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Green Connection Aquarium
93.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Green Connection Aquarium
People normally club together Filipino Market and Kota Kinabalu City Mosque while planning their visit to Green Connection Aquarium.