Kinabalu Park1509 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Kinabalu Park is located at the entrance to Mount Kinabalu and thus acts as the main starting point for the summit trail that leads to the top of Mount Kinabalu. If you don’t wish to climb the mighty mountain of Kinabalu, you can just spend some time in this Park that is home to a diverse array of flora and fauna.
Kinabalu Park Travel Tips
- As Kinabalu Park is located in a hilly area, it is best to pack up warm clothing and gloves to ward off the cold. Also, don’t forget to bring a highly water resistant knapsack and a raincoat in case it rains.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kinabalu Park
- Below 18 yrs non Malaysian: 10 RM
- Malaysian citizen: 3 RM
- Malaysian 18 years and above: 3 RM
How to Reach Kinabalu Park
- All express and minibuses between Kota Kinabalu and Ranau or Sandakan pass the park turn- off, from where it is just 100m to the Park HQ.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kota Kinabalu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kota Kinabalu and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.52% of people who visit Kota Kinabalu include Kinabalu Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
51.69% of people start their Kinabalu Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kinabalu Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kinabalu Park