Kinabalu ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Kinabalu Park - Review
Kinabalu Park is located at the entrance to Mount Kinabalu and thus acts as the main starting point for the summit trail that leads to the top of Mount Kinabalu. If you don’t wish to climb the mighty mountain of Kinabalu, you can just spend some time in this Park that is home to a diverse array of flora and fauna.
Kinabalu Park Information
- As Kinabalu Park is located in a hilly area, it is best to pack up warm clothing and gloves to ward off the cold. Also, don’t forget to bring a highly water resistant knapsack and a raincoat in case it rains.
Kinabalu Park Ticket Prices
- Below 18 yrs non Malaysian: 10 RM
- Malaysian citizen: 3 RM
- Malaysian 18 years and above: 3 RM
How To reach Kinabalu Park by Public Transport
- All express and minibuses between Kota Kinabalu and Ranau or Sandakan pass the park turn- off, from where it is just 100m to the Park HQ.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kota Kinabalu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kota Kinabalu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kinabalu Park
95% of people who visit Kota Kinabalu include Kinabalu Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
68.03% of people start their Kinabalu Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kinabalu Park
94.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kinabalu Park
Kinabalu Park Map
Kinabalu Park Trips
Kinabalu Park, Kota Kinabalu Reviews
Inside a UNESCO World Heritage Park with one of the most number of plants in the world and scenic view of Mount Kinabalu. When we open the curtain we saw abundance of green and we found butterflies on our room door first thing in the morning, such a unique experience. It is a guarantee that you will experience peace and serenity here. The decor is beautiful and the room is spacious, breakfast is decent. Don't expect modern connectivity though, TV and handphone reception is bad, but why would these matters when you are surrounded by the marvel of nature?
Good services and nice cozy place
Superb place for short getaway,mind relaxation.
It's a great getaway from the heat and noise of the city with spectacular view of Mt.Kinabalu in the horizon. Amenities here are basic as I suppose, is intended. The one thing that's etched into my mind about this place is the unbelievable amount of jungle spiders that stretch it's webs across the surrounding trees. They are everywhere.. in the huts, walking trails, tree canopies that makes any arachnophobic shudder with fear.. I was petrified!
Best hotel to stay when you visit mount Kinabalu with best Buffett breakfast 😎👍
All QuestionsKinabalu park
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta