Kinabalu Park, Kota Kinabalu
About Kinabalu Park, Kota Kinabalu
Kinabalu Park, Kota Kinabalu - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia
Ticket Price: 15 MYR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 3.9K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Kinabalu Park is located at the entrance to Mount Kinabalu and thus acts as the main starting point for the summit trail that leads to the top of Mount Kinabalu. If you don’t wish to climb the mighty mountain of Kinabalu, you can just spend some time in this Park that is home to a diverse array of flora and fauna.
Kinabalu Park Information
- As Kinabalu Park is located in a hilly area, it is best to pack up warm clothing and gloves to ward off the cold. Also, don’t forget to bring a highly water resistant knapsack and a raincoat in case it rains.
Kinabalu Park Ticket Prices
- Below 18 yrs non Malaysian: 10 RM
- Malaysian citizen: 3 RM
- Malaysian 18 years and above: 3 RM
How To reach Kinabalu Park by Public Transport
- All express and minibuses between Kota Kinabalu and Ranau or Sandakan pass the park turn- off, from where it is just 100m to the Park HQ.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kota Kinabalu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kota Kinabalu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kinabalu Park, Kota Kinabalu Reviews - Write a Review
It's a great getaway from the heat and noise of the city with spectacular view of Mt.Kinabalu in the horizon. Amenities here are basic as I suppose, is intended. The one thing that's etched into my mind about this place is the unbelievable amount of jungle spiders that stretch it's webs across the surrounding trees. They are everywhere.. in the huts, walking trails, tree canopies that makes any arachnophobic shudder with fear.. I was petrified!
Nice place to visit either we claim the mountain or just visit to enjoy the scenery
Park entrance camp - nice for a cool hike in the jungle.
Quiet and relaxing .
- Nearby Attractions
- Sutera Harbour Resort
- Jesselton Point
- City Waterfront
- Aura Biru Suite Condo
- New Sabah Hotel
- Mari Mari Destinations
- Borneo Holiday And Vehicles Rental Sdn Bhd
- Marlin Statue
- Gaya Street Fair
- New Gaya Seafood Restaurant
- Kota Kinabalu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kota Kinabalu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kota Kinabalu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kota Kinabalu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kota Kinabalu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kota Kinabalu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kota Kinabalu