Poring Hot Springs2524 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Poring, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-88878801
- Ticket Price: 15 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hot Spring, Family And Kids, Nature
Poring Hot Springs is about 40 kilometers from the Kinabalu National Park Headquarters in Kundasang. The hot springs is actually part of the huge Kinabalu National Park. The Poring Hot Springs was first developed by the Japanese during World War II and has progressed gradually to become one of the top tourist destinations amongst foreigners and locals alike. The hot waters of the spring contains sulphur are piped into open-air Japanese style baths where you can rest your tired limbs after the long hours and strenuous climb up the Mount Kinabalu.
Poring Hot Springs Travel Tips
- For a satisfying trip to Poring Hot Springs, visitors are recommended to bring some vital things such as rubber sandals/slippers, change of clothes, towel, and swimwear.
Entrance Ticket Details For Poring Hot Springs
- Conservation Fee (per person): Malaysian :Adult: RM3.00
- Below 18 years: RM1.00
- Others: RM15- child RM10.00
How to Reach Poring Hot Springs
- Rent a car.
- You can also go by bus or a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kota Kinabalu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kota Kinabalu and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.18% of people who visit Kota Kinabalu include Poring Hot Springs in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
65.06% of people start their Poring Hot Springs visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Poring Hot Springs
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Poring Hot Springs