How to Reach Kovalam, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Kovalam
By Plane or Train to Thiruvananthapuram:
You can get a direct plane to the Thiruvananthapuram from Middle East, Singapore, Maldives, Sri Lanka and a connecting domestic flight from all the major Indian cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. The nearest airport to Kovalam is Thiruvananthapuram. There are also a number of trains to the Thiruvananthapuram central railway station from all over the country.
From Thiruvananthapuram to Kovalam:
- By Bus: The local public bus from Thiruvananthapuram east-port to Kovalam is easily available at a rate of INR 8.
- By Taxi: You can hire a private taxi from Thiruvananthapuram to Kovalam which will cost you around INR 400-500.
- By Auto Rickshaw: An Auto rickshaw will take you from Thiruvananthapuram to Kovalam in a fare of around INR 170.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi from the Thiruvananthapuram airport or the railway station that will take you to Kovalam and will also around the town. Make sure you decide on the price prior to the start of the journey.
- By Auto Rickshaw: The fares are decided on per kilometer basis and INR 15/kilometer is the standard rate. Some drivers may overcharge so Kovalam travel guide suggests negotiating before getting in.
- By Hired Bike: This is the most exotic and fun way to get around the Kovalam town. The bikes are easily available for rent and the roads are safe to drive. Keep the fuel check and you are good to go. The Royal Enfield 350 cc is a truly vintage experience.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Kovalam and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Kovalam
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Kovalam. The most preferred mode of transport in Kovalam is Car.
Average distance: 16.1 km Average time: 50.1 min
Car 54.55%Driving 40.83 min Walking 3.33 min Overall average time for 19 kms 44.17 min
Bus/Trolleybus 9.09%Bus 60 min Walking 25 min Waiting 15 min Overall average time for 15 kms 100 min
Motorbike 18.18%Motorbike 37.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 13 kms 40 min
Walking 9.09%Walking 40 min Other 8 min Bike 8 min Overall average time for 6 kms 56 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Kovalam
- How to reach Trivandrum
- How to reach Varkala
- How to reach Kollam
- How to reach Thekkady
- How to reach Alleppey
- How to reach Munnar
- How to reach Vamanapuram
- How to reach Neyyattinkara
- How to reach Pattathanam
- How to Reach Top Cities in India
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Aleru
- How to reach Karai
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Budapest
- How to reach Bertauciai
- How to reach Hong Kong