Neyyar Dam, Kovalam
About Neyyar Dam, Kovalam
Neyyar Dam, Kovalam - Address
Address: Thiruvananthapuram, Neyyar Dam Rd, Kerala 695572
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Waterfront, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature, Dam
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Neyyar Dam is built on the Neyyar river and has a Wild life sanctuary, Lion Safari Park, Deer Park, Crocodile Rehabilitation and Research center and offers activities like Elephant riding and Boating.
The Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Dhanwanthari Ashram located here, is the highlight for Yoga lovers. The place is loved for its pristine clean environment and electric greens that embrace the gorgeous river and the lake.
If feeling close to nature is what you want, make a day trip out of your visit to the dam. neyyar dam - Kerala tourist attraction added in the Kerala Itinerary 10 Days. Must visit this amazing attraction.
Neyyar Dam Information
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- You will get ample opportunity to click some pictures of the dam.
- You can go for a boat ride.
Neyyar Dam Ticket Prices
- INR 250 per person for Adults.
- INR 125 per person for Child (5 to 12 years).
- INR 5 per person for Child (below 5 years).
- Safari Boat - INR 400 for 20 min.
- Safari Boat - INR 250 for 20 min.
- Safari Boat - INR 25 per head.
- High Speed Boat - INR 250
For prices of other attractions visit the official website.
Neyyar Dam Opening and Closing Hours
- Lion Safari: All days of the week except Monday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- For timings of different attractions, visit the website of the attraction.
How To reach Neyyar Dam by Public Transport
- Bus: Neyyar Dam Bus Station
- By Taxi
- Rent a Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kovalam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kovalam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Neyyar Dam, Kovalam Reviews - Write a Review
Great view and good ambience. Should spend one day here. Clam place
Really gud place