Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach, KovalamCurrently Open
- Address: Lighthouse beach, Kovalam, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 25 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Light House, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Resort
About Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach, Kovalam
This remarkably huge beach is all special significance because of the 35 meter high lighthouse on the Kurumkal hill. Visitors can climb the spiraling staircase inside to the top of the red and white tower and enjoy a spectacular view of the surroundings.
The beach has a number of resorts and restaurants ideal for staying. The beach also has adventure sports like surfing and motor boat riding.
vizhinjam lighthouse and beach - Kerala tourist attraction added in the Kerala Itinerary 10 Days. Must visit this amazing attraction.
Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach Information
- Entry to the lighthouse tower is reserved.
- Public entry is not allowed in the battery room and engine room.
- Visitors are allowed to stay in the light house for only 10 minutes.
Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach Ticket Prices
Entry to the lighthouse:
- Adult: 10 INR
- Children (3 -12 years): 3 INR
- Foreign nationals: 25 INR
- Still camera: 20 INR
- Video camera: 25 INR
Free entry to beach.
Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach Opening and Closing Hours
- Visiting hours for lighthouse: 3pm–5pm (daily)
How To reach Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach by Public Transport
- Auto rickshaw
- Taxi or Hired bike.
Restaurants Near Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kovalam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kovalam and book an accommodation of your choice.