Vizhinjam Lighthouse And BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: Lighthouse beach, Kovalam, India
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 25 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Light House, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating, Resort
This remarkably huge beach is all special significance because of the 35 meter high lighthouse on the Kurumkal hill. Visitors can climb the spiraling staircase inside to the top of the red and white tower and enjoy a spectacular view of the surroundings.
The beach has a number of resorts and restaurants ideal for staying. The beach also has adventure sports like surfing and motor boat riding.
vizhinjam lighthouse and beach - Kerala tourist attraction added in the Kerala Itinerary 10 Days. Must visit this amazing attraction.
- Entry to the lighthouse tower is reserved.
- Public entry is not allowed in the battery room and engine room.
- Visitors are allowed to stay in the light house for only 10 minutes.
Entry to the lighthouse:
- Adult: 10 INR
- Children (3 -12 years): 3 INR
- Foreign nationals: 25 INR
- Still camera: 20 INR
- Video camera: 25 INR
Free entry to beach.
- Auto rickshaw
- Taxi or Hired bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kovalam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kovalam and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Kovalam include Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80.2% of people start their Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach
62.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach