Ao Phra Nang966 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment, Leisure, Water Sport, Rock Climbing, Boating, Scuba, Snorkeling
Ao Phra Nang is a part of a long stretch of beach that overlooks the calming Andaman sea and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Krabi. The beach offers everything that a quintessential beach experience should have- beautiful blue water, gorgeous sand and activities like rock-climbing, diving, snorkelling, kayaking and boating.
The beach’s busy pulse streams with activity lovers. However, you can always find a quiet corner for yourself to simply be and get that tan you long for.
Ao Phra Nang Travel Tips
- Having a small picnic here is a good idea.
- Wearing sunscreen and carrying beach towels and a change of clothes is recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ao Phra Nang
- Prices for different activities vary.
- Entry is free.
Ao Phra Nang Hours
- Various activities are arranged at different timings at the beach.
How to Reach Ao Phra Nang
- By Songthaew/Taxi
- By renting a Bike/Car.
- By taking a Tuk Tuk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ao Phra Nang Address: Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Ao Phra Nang Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ao Phra Nang(preferred time): 08:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ao Phra Nang: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.76% of people who visit Krabi include Ao Phra Nang in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.14% of people start their Ao Phra Nang visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ao Phra Nang
92.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ao Phra Nang
People normally club together Railay Beach and Khlong Muang Beach while planning their visit to Ao Phra Nang.