Contemporary Art Museum Of KrabiCurrently Closed
- Address: Itsara Road, Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-75620601
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi - Review
Showcasing local artistes and traditional Thai artefacts, this museum is a peek into the cultural and artistic landscape of amazing Thailand. There are many renowned modern Thai artists exhibiting their masterpieces in contemporary art museums in Thailand and this museum is does a great job of providing a platform to these artistes.
Those interested in blend of traditional and contemporary art should stop by at this museum displaying local artists.
Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi Information
- You can combine your visit to the museum with a visit to the Wat Kaew temple which is in the vicinity.
How To reach Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi by Public Transport
- The nearest bus stop is close to the Pak-Up hostel.
Restaurants Near Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi
- Cafe Europa
- Bai Toey Restaurant
- Chilling Bar and Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi
30.06% of people who visit Krabi include Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
59.6% of people start their Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi
94.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Contemporary Art Museum Of Krabi