Fossil Shell Beach30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 200 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment
The Fossil Shell Beach is a delightful treat for geology lovers. See rare fossils up close on quite a wide stretch of the beach and truly connect with the past.
The beach indicates a drop in the sea levels and what was once under the deep sea is now at the shore. The place even though damaged, has some of the most phenomenal shell fossils. How often can you see the past and the present merge so seamlessly?
Fossil Shell Beach Travel Tips
- Excellent place for purchasing pearl jewelry at cheap prices.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fossil Shell Beach
- Entry fee: 200 baht per adult and 100 baht per child to get up close to the fossils (they can be viewed at a distance for free).
- After 4.30 pm, the ticket booths close and you can visit at no cost.
How to Reach Fossil Shell Beach
- By Songthaew/Taxi
- By renting a Bike/Car.
- By motorbike sidecar taxis (Samlor)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.31% of people who visit Krabi include Fossil Shell Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
38.46% of people start their Fossil Shell Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fossil Shell Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fossil Shell Beach