Khao Khanap Nam Cave1569 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Khlong Prasong, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 30 THB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Island, River, Nature
The Khao Khanab Nam is popular for its two peaks that form an iconic landmark in Krabi.
The two 100-metre high peaks seem to form a vistas through which the Krabi river cuts through. A small hike here, takes you to the cave that is home to some stunning stalactite and stalagmite structures. Human skeletons are also found here that are believed to be of the people who made the cave their home.
The boat rides offer picturesque views of the river and the surrounding mountains.
Khao Khanap Nam Cave Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- You will have to contact a local boat operator. The most preferred ones can be found at the Chao Fa Pier.
Entrance Ticket Details For Khao Khanap Nam Cave
- Given ticket is admission fee.
- Boat ride will cost you around 300 Thai Baht per person.
Khao Khanap Nam Cave Hours
- Cave is open 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Boats operate (to and fro) from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm daily so plan a visit accordingly.
How to Reach Khao Khanap Nam Cave
- By long tail boat from Chao Fa Pier in Krabi (takes 20 minutes of journey time).
- Bai Toey Restaurant
- Kotung Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.6% of people who visit Krabi include Khao Khanap Nam Cave in their plan
65.52% of people start their Khao Khanap Nam Cave visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Khao Khanap Nam Cave
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Khao Khanap Nam Cave