Koh Poda, KrabiCurrently Open
- Address: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 100 THB
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids, Water Sport
About Koh Poda, Krabi
Ko Poda or simply Poda island is part of a larger group of islands that are under the administration of Hat Nopharat Thara-Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park. It is situated at about 8 kilometers from Ao Nang but feels like a whole new world in itself. Warm, blue waters and gorgeous scenery are its prominent crowd pullers. Although small, the island is power packed with activities and watersports.
Koh Poda Information
- Unless you have hired a private boat, be wary of ferry timing as last ferry out should not be missed.
Koh Poda Ticket Prices
- On arrival at Koh Poda you will have to pay a visitors fee because the island is part of the Had Noppharatthara – Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park
- For foreigners it’s about 100 Baht and for Thais about 40 Baht.
- Because the island is a national park and a protected zone, there are no restaurants (only small stand selling fresh juices mostly) and trash cans whatsoever . It is advisable that people bring their garbage back when leaving.
How To reach Koh Poda by Public Transport
- You have to travel by ferry or private boat to reach the island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.