Pak Bia Island18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ao Luek District, Krabi, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Island, View Point, Family And Kids
Koh Phak Bia is a part of the Hong Group of islands and popular for its pristine beach, calm waters and a fabulous view to add to its beauty.
Located in the Phan Nga Bay, this beach has been the wedding location for many couples owing to its luxurious yet rustic appeal. Today, tourists love to swim here and soak up the sun as they explore the white beach and admire the view. The sunsets here are just as charming.
Pak Bia Island Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and food with you.
- Carry a swimsuit and a change of clothes if you plan on swimming in the waters
- Wearing sunscreen is recommended.
How to Reach Pak Bia Island
- Rent a speed boat or take a tour inclusive of the boat trip to reach the island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.21% of people who visit Krabi include Pak Bia Island in their plan
75% of people start their Pak Bia Island visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Pak Bia Island
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pak Bia Island
People normally also visit Ko Lao La Ding while planning their trip to Pak Bia Island.