Pak Bia IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Ao Luek District, Krabi, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Island, View Point, Family And Kids
About Pak Bia Island, Krabi
Koh Phak Bia is a part of the Hong Group of islands and popular for its pristine beach, calm waters and a fabulous view to add to its beauty.
Located in the Phan Nga Bay, this beach has been the wedding location for many couples owing to its luxurious yet rustic appeal. Today, tourists love to swim here and soak up the sun as they explore the white beach and admire the view. The sunsets here are just as charming.
Pak Bia Island Information
- Carry bottled water and food with you.
- Carry a swimsuit and a change of clothes if you plan on swimming in the waters
- Wearing sunscreen is recommended.
How To reach Pak Bia Island by Public Transport
- Rent a speed boat or take a tour inclusive of the boat trip to reach the island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pak Bia Island
0.43% of people who visit Krabi include Pak Bia Island in their plan
63.08% of people start their Pak Bia Island visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Pak Bia Island
78.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pak Bia Island
Pak Bia Island Map
Pak Bia Island Trips
Pak Bia Island, Krabi Reviews
Nice Island, we stopped here as part of the Hong Island trip. You can take some beautiful pictures from here. There are toilettes in this small Island too. Not much to snorkel here.
Very beautiful. You can walk far into the ocean. A lot of tourists and a bit overcrowded .
Very crowdy, lots of stones and dead corrals, smeling bathrooms over one of the beaches
Great place to visit. So beautiful.
Wonderful place 😁 beautiful scenery!
All QuestionsPak bia island
- Plains Mobile Home Park
- Abraham Art Gallery
- New Direction Baptist Church
- Plainview Bible Church
- Plainview City Hall
- Powell Presbyterian Church
- Cinemark Town Centre Cinema 6
- Blackadar Boating
- United Methodist Church
- Sacajawea Interpretive Center
- Red Hill Baptist Church
- Young Rosemary Baptist Church
- Superior Flying Services
- Epiphany Episcopal Church
- Pioneer Parish