Phra Nang Cave Beach2003 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Saber Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Cave, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Popular for its temple, the cave is believed to be the place where Phra Nang waited for her husband after he left for his fishermen duties. Another story goes that an Indian princess was killed here in a ship-wreck and her spirit occupies the cave.
The cave is where fishermen and boatmen still make offerings for a safe sea-journey. People from all around Thailand come to pray to the Lingams placed here, for fertility. Locals say if you release a Lingam anywhere at the Krabi shore during high tide, it will reach the cave.
Offering you prayers here to later enjoy the beauty of the beach all around, completes the experience. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Krabi itinerary 3 days.
Phra Nang Cave Beach Travel Tips
- Carry bottled water and snacks and wear sunscreen.
- Entry is free.
Entrance Ticket Details For Phra Nang Cave Beach
- From Chao Fah jetty- 40
- From Hat Pranang- 20 baht
- From Phi Phi Islands- 150 baht
How to Reach Phra Nang Cave Beach
- You can reach the place by taking a longtail boat from Chao Fah jetty/ from Ao Nang / from Hat Pranang/ the Phi Phi Islands.
- If you arrive at West Railay (By Songthaew/Taxi) you will need to walk through to East Railay and then follow the path along the beach and around the base of the cliff (towards the Rayavadee Resort) until you reach Phra Nang beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.75% of people who visit Krabi include Phra Nang Cave Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.5% of people start their Phra Nang Cave Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Phra Nang Cave Beach
92.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phra Nang Cave Beach