Tup islands are extremely small as compared to other islands in Krabi but offer brilliant possibilities of snorkeling and swimming. There is an abundance of tropical fish here. During low tide, a sand bar is visible in middle of the sea which leads from Chicken Island to Koh Mor on the left and Tup on the right.
The whole area is picturesque with stunning panoramic views of the Krabi coastline in the background. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Krabi itinerary 3 days.
Tup Islands Travel Tips
- Please remember to take any rubbish back with you as it would be a shame to spoil the pristine waters around here.
- Reach early morning for better enjoyment and lesser crowds.
- When walking across the sandbar it is wise to take a pair of reef shoes or at least flip-flops as sharp corals and shells emerge from the water, making it quite uncomfortable under foot.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tup Islands
- Free entry
- Charges for ferry, scuba diving and other activities are applicable.
How to Reach Tup Islands
- Travel by private boat to this island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
53.76% of people who visit Krabi include Tup Islands in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.82% of people start their Tup Islands visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tup Islands
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tup Islands