Tup Islands, Krabi
Tup Islands, Krabi - Address
Address: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 42.8K times in trip plans
Island, Water Body, Waterfront, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Tup Islands, Krabi
Tup islands are extremely small as compared to other islands in Krabi but offer brilliant possibilities of snorkeling and swimming. There is an abundance of tropical fish here. During low tide, a sand bar is visible in middle of the sea which leads from Chicken Island to Koh Mor on the left and Tup on the right.
The whole area is picturesque with stunning panoramic views of the Krabi coastline in the background.
Tup Islands Information
- Please remember to take any rubbish back with you as it would be a shame to spoil the pristine waters around here.
- Reach early morning for better enjoyment and lesser crowds.
- When walking across the sandbar it is wise to take a pair of reef shoes or at least flip-flops as sharp corals and shells emerge from the water, making it quite uncomfortable under foot.
Tup Islands Ticket Prices
- Free entry
- Charges for ferry, scuba diving and other activities are applicable.
How To reach Tup Islands by Public Transport
- Travel by private boat to this island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.