Wat KaewCurrently Open
- Address: หมู่ 1, ตําบลปากนํ้า อําเภอเมืองกระบี่ จังหวัดกระบี่, 81000 Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-75611252
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site
Wat Kaewkorawaram or simply Wat Kaew in short is a temple in the center of Krabi Town. While not as big as Tiger Cave Temple outside the city and with only a fraction of the steps to climb, it is definitely worth a visit and a great activity on a rainy day.
The temple looks like it’s out of an architectural fairyland with shiny white pagodas and colourful walls and ceilings. One of the biggest Buddhist temples in Thailand, a trip here is sure to stir some spiritualistic calm in you.
Wat Kaew Travel Tips
- The temple is accessed by an entrance plaza off one of the city's main streets near Vogue Department store and a grand staircase lined by Naga sculptures.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wat Kaew
- Free entry
How to Reach Wat Kaew
- The closest bus stop is near Pak-Up hostel in the vicinity of the temple.
- Cafe Europa
- Gecko Cabane Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krabi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krabi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Wat Kaew Address: หมู่ 1, ตําบลปากนํ้า อําเภอเมืองกระบี่ จังหวัดกระบี่, 81000 Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Wat Kaew Contact Number: +66-75611252
- Wat Kaew Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Wat Kaew(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Wat Kaew: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.47% of people who visit Krabi include Wat Kaew in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
77.2% of people start their Wat Kaew visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wat Kaew
84.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Kaew
People normally club together Tiger Cave Temple and Phra Nang Beach while planning their visit to Wat Kaew.