Best Time To Visit Krakow
- Spring (March to May): Krakow experiences a cold spring occasionally accompanied by rains and sunny days. The temperature fluctuates from 0 to 8-degrees Celsius. On some days, it may also drop to a negative reading.
- Summer (June to August): Krakow is generally warm in the peak tourist season but it can often get hot at 30-degrees Celsius. This is season when most tourists flock to Poland so you can expect crowds.
- Autumn (September to November): Winter reaches Krakow in autumn itself and the mercury can easily dip to zero in that weather. Crowds start thinning around this time for those who want to see the city without any disturbances.
- Winter (December to February): This season is usually very harsh and mostly devoid of tourists. Temperatures drop down to as low as -20-degrees Celsius.
Summer (June to August) is the best time to visit Krakow.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 70 0
Maximum rain recorded in Krakow is 1522.05 mm in September.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Krakow is February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Krakow is November.
Least humid month in Krakow is June.
information on tetra mountains tourAnswer Report Abuse
Most of the Tatra Mountain tours take 8 to 9 hours to complete and are usually well guided including transport. You can check these popular Tatra Mountain tours for more information -
- Zakopane Tatra Mountains
- Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Trip From Krakow
- Zakopane & Tatra Mountains Regular Tour From Krakow With Private Option