Bishop Ciolek Palace2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kanonicza 17, 31-002 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-124335920
- Ticket Price: 9 PLN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Family And Kids
The Bishop of Plock used to stay in this Renaissance mansion, which was completed in 1503. It’s thought to be one of the greatest among the old residences in Krakow. Now managed by the national museum, the building houses two important exhibits. The first is The Art of Old Poland: Twelfth to Eighteenth Centuries, full of sculptures and paintings from various art movements - medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque - which also includes fragments from a 15th century altarpiece. The other exhibit is a gorgeous collection icons, known as Orthodox Art of the Old Polish Commonwealth Gallery. There may also be temporary exhibits. Check the museum website for upcoming events!
Bishop Ciolek Palace Travel Tips
- Flash photography and tripods are not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bishop Ciolek Palace
- Reduced entry: 5 PLN
- Family: 19 PLN
- Groups of 15+: 7 PLN
- Reduced group tickets: 4 PLN
- Kids under 7: free admission
- Kids under: 16
- Students: 1 PLN
- Audioguide in 5 different languages: 7PLN (reduced 5 PLN)
How to Reach Bishop Ciolek Palace
- By Car or take a taxi from outside Old Town.
- Walk or cycle to here from inside old Town.
- By Tram: 6, 8, 10, 13, 18 stop sw. Gertrudy Street ('Wawel') and Franciszkanska Street ('Plac Wszystkich Swietych').
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bishop Ciolek Palace Address: Kanonicza 17, 31-002 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Bishop Ciolek Palace Contact Number: +48-124335920
- Bishop Ciolek Palace Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Bishop Ciolek Palace Price: 9 PLN
- Time required to visit Bishop Ciolek Palace: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people start their Bishop Ciolek Palace visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bishop Ciolek Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bishop Ciolek Palace
People normally club together Plac Wolnica and Archaeological Museum Of Krakow while planning their visit to Bishop Ciolek Palace.