Cafe Philo2376 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cafe Philo, Ul. Sw. Tomasza 30, Krakow, Poland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Bar, Cafe, Entertainment
The easiest way to describe Cafe Philo is through its patrons. First of all it is open 24 hours a day, every day. So you’ll meet your fair share of drunks and youngster looking to party. Secondly, it is a gathering spot for intellectuals, pseudo-intellectuals, artist types and generally anyone in the mood to have fun or engage in long discussions about the merits and fallings of Freudian psychoanalysis. There are comfortable sofas, board games, wacky provocative art, obscure and intelligent books on shelves and alternative music playing in the background. It is an intellectual dive bar, where even the bartender drinks. The variety of its customers who are all in the mood to talk and enjoy means you can definitely enjoy a good conversation before the inevitable glorious drunken revelry frequent to such establishments takes place. Some of you are put off by what you’ve read. Do not visit. But some of you have found what you’re searching for; home.
Cafe Philo Travel Tips
- Go in the afternoon if you just want to make an appearance and drink some coffee. If you plan to drink, go whenever you want to during the night.
- Take care of yourself. Do not drink and drive. Do not drink if it makes you unwell. Do not get aggressive and pick fights.
- There are plenty of restaurants around this area. Though you shouldn’t really eat too much if you’ve been drinking.
How to Reach Cafe Philo
- Take trams numbered 7, 10, 13, 19, 24, 34 to Ul. Sw. Tomasza.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.04% of people who visit Krakow include Cafe Philo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.24% of people start their Cafe Philo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Cafe Philo
67.57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Cafe Philo