Royal Chamber OrchestraCurrently Closed
- Address: Sławkowska 14, 31-014 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Timings: 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-604093570
- Ticket Price: 60 PLN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Concert, Family And Kids
Royal Chamber Orchestra - Review
Overview of Chopin Concert Hall
This concert hall is home to a variety of terrific performance groups - Chopin Music Concerts, Klemzer Music (a Jewish amalgam of Romanian, Greek, Ukrainian, Polish, and Turkish folk music traditions), and Polish Folk Music. But perhaps the most famous of the organisations associated to this hall is that of the chamber orchestra. Founded in 2007 by Slawomir Prokopika, the Krakow Royal Chamber Orchestra has quickly made a name for itself. It combines exquisitely honed talent from the Krakow Music Academy with state of the art production value technology. The orchestra also plays in front of the St. Adalbert’s Church every day.
Check the Concert Hall website for its calendar of events. Also check the Cafe Jama Michalika.
More about Krakow
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Krakow trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You won't miss your home when in Krakow, hotels in Krakow like Hotel Grand Felix, Interhouse Hotel, Hampton By Hilton Krakow and Vienna House Easy Cracow offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Choose from variety of exclusive Krakow vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Krakow and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
Royal Chamber Orchestra Information
- Time and price details for chamber music concerts are given at the attraction listing for St. Adalbert’s church.
Royal Chamber Orchestra Ticket Prices
- Chopin Music Concerts: 60 PLN
- Klemzer: PLN 50
- Polish Folk Music: 85 PLN (Dinner included)
Royal Chamber Orchestra Hours
- Chopin Music Concerts: 7pm
- Klemzer: Tuesday, Thuarsday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (closed last week of November - first week of January): 5:30pm
Polish Folk Music, 7pm:
- March: every Saturday
- April-October: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- November-December: Saturday
How To reach Royal Chamber Orchestra by Public Transport
- Drive to here from outside Krakow Old Town.
- Walk or cycle to here if you’re inside Krakow Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Royal Chamber Orchestra Trips
Royal Chamber Orchestra, Krakow Reviews
Saw a Chopin piano concert, was beautiful. Staff were great. Worth every penny
Gorgeous concert of Pawel Kubica. Nice to receive a flute of sweet wine at the entrance and explanations before the beginning of the concert.
Friendly staff, well set up. Was hot in the room. Great experience
Great! Nice and close to the performer. Like being in a drawing room in days of old.
Enjoyed it, good performance in a small, intimate space. FYI, does require climbing two flights of stairs. Worth it!