Royal Chamber OrchestraCurrently Closed
- Address: Sławkowska 14, 31-014 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Timings: 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-604093570
- Ticket Price: 60 PLN
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Concert, Family And Kids
Overview of Chopin Concert Hall
This concert hall is home to a variety of terrific performance groups - Chopin Music Concerts, Klemzer Music (a Jewish amalgam of Romanian, Greek, Ukrainian, Polish, and Turkish folk music traditions), and Polish Folk Music. But perhaps the most famous of the organisations associated to this hall is that of the chamber orchestra. Founded in 2007 by Slawomir Prokopika, the Krakow Royal Chamber Orchestra has quickly made a name for itself. It combines exquisitely honed talent from the Krakow Music Academy with state of the art production value technology. The orchestra also plays in front of the St. Adalbert’s Church every day.
Check the Concert Hall website for its calendar of events. Also check the Cafe Jama Michalika.
More about Krakow
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Krakow trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You won't miss your home when in Krakow, hotels in Krakow like Hotel Grand Felix, Interhouse Hotel, Hampton By Hilton Krakow and Vienna House Easy Cracow offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Choose from variety of exclusive Krakow vacation packages for your next visit or create own own. Check out the various options for how to reach Krakow and finish off your vacation package by booking the ideal transfer.
- Time and price details for chamber music concerts are given at the attraction listing for St. Adalbert’s church.
- Chopin Music Concerts: 60 PLN
- Klemzer: PLN 50
- Polish Folk Music: 85 PLN (Dinner included)
- Chopin Music Concerts: 7pm
- Klemzer: Tuesday, Thuarsday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (closed last week of November - first week of January): 5:30pm
Polish Folk Music, 7pm:
- March: every Saturday
- April-October: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- November-December: Saturday
- Drive to here from outside Krakow Old Town.
- Walk or cycle to here if you’re inside Krakow Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nice small intimate venue for a piano concert. Lasted just over an hour. Variety of Chopin pieces played including a couple of my favourites. I was able to buy my ticket at the venue half an hour before it started. It is up 2 flights of stairs and no lift from what I could see. The pianist and playlist was different from what was stated on the website so don't rely on that.
Wonderful music ☺a must see and hear in Krakow.
Saw a Chopin piano concert, was beautiful. Staff were great. Worth every penny
Gorgeous concerts and warm welcome with a glass of sweet wine. Well explained the artist and the paints over the walls in the room , which has a good acoustic also . All in English. CDs are at disposal for buying at the exit. Players are always the firts
Friendly staff, well set up. Was hot in the room. Great experience